Timeless

Monday 4 August 2008

500 hearts! Free ACEO with purchase!



I know I haven't loved my blog for a long time, but I have some great news to share!

I reached 500 hearts. Five hundred! That is amazing! Thank you everyone for loving my shop!

For today only, you will receive a FREE ACEO (from my shop) with your purchase!
So you could have these salt and pepper shakers with a free ACEO, or any other combination you'd like.

This sale is only valid today (and to make things easier I will keep it Etsy time), so get it while you can!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Moonchild Dancing! said...

Yay! Congrats on 500 hearts. :) That's very exciting. I'm not quite at 420 I don't think.

5 August 2008 at 15:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.