Timeless

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Crayons, crayons, crayons!


The other day I went to Poundland where, you guessed it, everything is a pound. Only a pound!

I love love love Poundland!

My sweet Love got a Buffy the Vampire Slayer book set that's normally priced at £30 for one quid! And we got ourselves some yummy 'misfit' chocolates, that did not come out right and were rejected by Cadbury's etc. Doesn't taste any different! And you get a whole bag for One Pound!

My best buy though was a set of crayons. Not just four or six, no... EIGHTY! Eighty lovely lovely crayons in all kinds of colours, including, it says on the pack 'neon'. Woohooo!

And you know what the best thing is about crayons? The smell! I forgot how great they smell! All I could do on the way home was sniff them.... I bet people on the bus thought I was a bit.. umm... 'special'. Hahahahaha. But I don't care! I have lovely lovely crayons and I can't wait to use them in my mixed media work!

But in the meantime, have a peek at Wyanne's videos on YouTube. She is the Crayon Queen! Such an inspiration.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.