Timeless

Saturday 10 May 2008

It's raining cats and dogs!



When I was in school back in Holland learning English, of course I learned about all these weird proverbs and sayings. Us Dutch didn't come off to great, with Dutch courage and a Dutch uncle.

But 'it's raining cats and dogs' always seems the weirdest of them all. If it was raining cats and dogs, would you ever think of going out? I know I wouldn't, I'd be too afraid of being hit in the head by falling golden retrievers, or stepping on wet kittens.

If you want to see more pictures of this ACEO, come and have a look in my shop, Timeless

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute picture..Your right. Who would want to go outside if raining cats/dogs..

11 May 2008 at 16:21  
Blogger Eveline said...

Not me! Although... the thought of just finding a puppy that has just fallen out of the sky....... ;)

12 May 2008 at 02:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.