Timeless

Thursday 10 April 2008

Timeless goes 2D!


After lots of crocheting (yes, I'm still working on the One Block a Month blanket, it will be a huuuuge project but I'm loving it) I needed to rest my poor hands for a bit and had a look on YouTube for some new inspiration.

And inspiration I found!

I'm sure lots of you have already discovered SuzibluTube who not only makes wonderful art, but is also sweet enough to share some tips and tricks and to provide ideas for your art journal. And guess what, she's also an Etsy seller! Yay!

I also found the lovely Willowing, another Dutchie in the UK, which is always nice to see. She too shares lots of wonderful art on YouTube, which she also sells on Etsy.

Annyyywayyyy...

All of this inspired me to start my own Art Journal, pictures of which you can find in my Flickr. I'm loving it!

But then.... I also started painting on canvas, small ones for now, and guess what... They're already in my Timeless shop!

So what are you waiting for? Go...!! Go and have a look!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinders said...

I love your art work

16 April 2008 at 04:46  
Blogger Eveline said...

Thank you so much!

18 April 2008 at 06:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.