Timeless

Saturday 17 May 2008

Sisters in London (oh, and my Love too)



As you probably know, I'm Dutch, but living in the UK. So, I don't get to see my family all that often. Last time was early February when me and my Love went back for carnaval, which was brilliant!

My youngest sister is an English teacher, and she was in London with her students this week. She had a very very busy schedule, but had Thursday afternoon off to do some shopping. And because we're not all that far from London, me and my Love decided to try and see her there. We allllmost missed her due to mobile phones not working right.. But we found her in the end!

We went to Camden Market, which is absolutely wonderful. So many different colours, designs, and most of all: smells of lovely, lovely food! We had to try some of the Chinese that we kept seeing, it was yummmyyy!

We then went to Oxford Street, and for a drink in a lovely little pub, and then it was time to say goodbye. Her students were at their meeting point, and she was off to have dinner with them and then do a Jack the Ripper walk.

It was great to see her though!

(Oh, I'm the one on the left, in case you didn't know.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinders said...

I'm so glad you got to see your sister. how lovely. sounds like you had a great afternoon. You definitely have a look of each other

17 May 2008 at 09:31  
Blogger Eveline said...

We do look alike. We both have had people come up to us saying 'You must be her sister' ;)

21 May 2008 at 09:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.