Timeless

Saturday 17 May 2008

Timeless on YouTube!

No, I haven't put a video of me painting on YouTube yet (I am interested in doing it, but not sure how to get started. If anyone has a tutorial or something, please let me know in the comments here or in an Etsy convo), but The Eclectic Diva was kind enough to put together a video of lots of Etsy shops.

So..... When you're watching This Video On YouTube be sure to watch it all the way through. At about 4.50 you'll see my shop, along with other great Etsy shops. The list is at the end, so keep your eyes peeled for that one too.

Thanks so much Eclectic Diva for putting this together!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.