Timeless

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Hobnobs and Twinkies

A few weeks ago, there was a discussion in the Etsy forums. Don't ask me how, but it ended up being about food, and what you can and can't get wherever you are located.

Hobnobs were mentioned, and I said that my sweet love had never tried a Twinkie. You can't get them over here.

The thread went on and on, and to my surprise I got a convo from Lori asking me if I'd still be interested in some Twinkies. Uhh YEAH! ;) We decided to do a swap, she'd send me some Twinkies and I would send her some Hobnobs. Perfect deal!

Nowwww... I'd love to show you the big box of Twinkies she sent to me, but.. well.. you know.. umm... well... They're all gone! My fiance loved them, and so did his niece and nephews, and I of course did to.

Lori did a better job of taking a picture before digging in. You can find it on her blog

Thanks again Lori! They were delicious! (but now that everyone had a little taste and loved them so much, not being able to get them here is an even bigger problem then before! ;) )

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pretty Things said...

LOL! Let me know when you want more -- they have banana-flavored ones now! I've never had one for some reason. And I think if you Google Twinkie recipies, you'll find some creative uses for them -- there may even be a cookbook out just for them, if memory serves me.

On the HobNobs -- oh yeah!!! One sleeve is entirely gone, and my 5 year-old, who suffers from texture aversion with food, even ate one, which is a small miracle!

THANK YOU for being so gracious!

9 July 2008 at 11:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.