Timeless

Saturday 1 November 2008

Books, books, books




Nanowrimo has started. Yes! Finally! This year I did not do what I normally do, which is start at midnight on Halloween, I was too tired from a long day shopping and then all those trick or treaters at the door. So I started this afternoon and finished my first chapter at 2491 words. I'm happy.

I keep my notes in a notebook. Due to my lack of preparation this year, I'm using a simple spiral notebook, ruled. Ruled! I hate ruled pages! If I had prepared like I normally do, I would have searched for a lovely book, a notebook I would proudly take everywhere, a notebook I would cuddle, stroke the pages of in anticipation of the words that would soon fill it.

A book like the ones My Handbound Books makes, perhaps. They look absolutely gorgeous!

Did I mention Christmas is coming up, and that my birthday is on December 30th? Hmmmmmm.......

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady RavenWolf said...

Oh What a beautiful journal that will make!!!!

2 November 2008 at 01:01  
Blogger MyHandboundBooks said...

Thanks for mentioning my books :D

2 November 2008 at 06:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.