Timeless

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Creative Challenge and OSWOA



Yesterday was the last of my Creative Challenge! I have to say these last 21 days have absolutely flown by!

It has been pretty amazing that not one day I skipped doing 'something creative', even if it was colouring in the drawings I had already done in my sketchbook, or thinking of Nanowrimo-ideas (I think I've got one! I'm working out details, but I honestly think I can work with this idea, yay!). I have learned that I feel lots better when I do sit down and do something creative, and that I don't have to 'finish' something that same day in order for me to feel satisfied.

Maybe I should just continue doing what I have been doing for these last 21 days, what do you think...>

Also....

Just when you think you understand what ACEO means (Artist Card, Editions and Originals, but you knew that, right?), there's something new: OSWOA. It stands for Original Small Work Of Art, and they are slightly bigger than the ACEOs, giving you more space to work with, and more art to enjoy. OSWOAs are 4x6", making them the same size as standard photo's, and therefor easier to frame or put in a photo album.

I just listed my very first one in my Etsy shop, so come and have a look and start your very own OSWOA collection today!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie Jeanne Wood said...

Ooh, fun! :) I'm going to have to try making some of these. I like the size better than ATCs, which I find too small.

22 October 2008 at 07:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.