Timeless

Friday 3 October 2008

21 Day Creative Challenge




You didn't know it, but on 1 Oct. I decided to join the Creative Challenge I've been reading so much about on other people's blogs. KJ from The Dreamy Giraffe talked about it in August, and she got it from Love to Illustrate, and she got it from Gina Perry.... And now I'm doing it.

From 1st Oct. to the 21st Oct. I will do something creative. Anything. Sketch, paint, make an ACEO/ATC, do an Art Journal page, write (NANOWRIMO is only a month away!!!), crochet (I am hiddeously behind on my One Block a Month challenge), collage, anything! And I will do my very best to blog about it, too.

So today is actually day 3 of my challenge, how cool is that? Yesterday I made these 6 ATCs that go in my Art Journal page I did yesterday as well. You can find more pictures on my Flickr.

Nowwwww..... what to do, what to do....? You'll read about it (hopefully) tomorrow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.