Timeless

Sunday 5 October 2008

Creative Challenge day 4



For my 4th day during this Creative Challenge, I decided to do an Art Journal page about it.

The text reads:
'A few days ago I started something called The 21 Day Creative Challenge. I had read about it on a few different blogs. The idea is that it takes 21 days to create a new habit. And because I find myself thinking and dreaming and planning and not much time actually creating even though I like myself much better when I get my bum in the chair and paint or draw or write. So now, for 21 days straight, I will sketch, doodle, write, paint, crochet, (art) journal, photograph... Anything creative counts. This is day 4 of 21 days. I can do it.'

And hey, who says fish can't have a nose and hair?

(For more pictures, go to my Flickr page, and don't forget to leave a comment!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.