Timeless

Friday 6 July 2007

Looking for a home



Yesterday, as I opened the doors to my shop to see what needed to be done in the way of inventory and promotions, I heard a strange sound coming from the back. I went to have a look and was most surprised what I saw there: two seals had found their way into my shop! A mother and child, looking at me with those big eyes as if to say 'Please find us a home!'

I tried to calm them down, the shop must have been such a strange environment for them, and promised that I would do my very best to find them a new place to live.

So... If you think you can provide a happy home for these two lovely little pet rock seals, please come and have a look in my shop Timeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.