Timeless

Sunday 24 June 2007

Peg pirate sale



My peg pirates are bored at my house. Very bored. They have nobody to play with, and no treasure to steal from other pirates. They need a new home. Seriously. They do.

So.....

This sunday, the 24th of June, until midnight UK time, my peg pirates are on sale. Yes! You heard that right! They will be reduced to $8 which makes them an absolute steal!

Go to Timeless, my Etsy shop, and convo me 'Peg Sale' and I will adjust the price for you.

But hurry! There's only 9 hours left on this great sale!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

These are so cool!

4 July 2007 at 18:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.