Timeless

Saturday 2 June 2007

White on black cups



These four eggcups were a car boot sale treasure, which I have painted in black and a white fantasy design. The eggcups will give your breakfast table some extra style.

They are 3.5" / 9 cm high and painted in acrylics. They were sealed with varnish, but I don't recommend washing them. Use a damp cloth to clean.

Unfortunately, as these eggcups were not store bought, I can't add another cup if you're looking for more than just four. I can however copy this design to my standard eggcups if you'd like.

For more pictures, go to Timeless, my Etsy shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.