Timeless

Saturday 19 May 2007

And another one!



I was busy promoting a new set of eggcups on Etsy (will post them in a minute) when I noticed one of my featured items had disappeared. I figured it was something I did, I sometimes hit the stars without meaning to. I found the item I was going to post in the forums, did just that and then went to my email.

It wasn't until I saw there was an Etsy email in my inbox that I realized that my eggcups had not 'disappeared' but were actually sold!

Woooohoooo! Two in one day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Over The Top Aprons said...

Lovey eggcups. So nice to see them; eggcups are not always available.

22 May 2007 at 17:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.