Timeless

Friday 18 May 2007

It all started with pebbles....



As I said in my previous blog, my Etsy adventure started off with pebbles. Though this Moonrock is not one of my first ones, it is one I am very proud of. I love the way it turned out.

I first painted the pebble in a silver paint, and then added blue to the background and finally painted the moon in different shades of blue. I decorated the pebble with some silver stars and that was it!

I love my moonrock and I would love for it to find a home as I think it deserves that. You can use it for decoration, or as a lovely paperweight.

Go and have a look at Timeless, my Etsy shop, for more pictures!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.