Timeless

Thursday 14 June 2007

Idea

When I was a little girl, my mum collected points from this juice that I used to drink (Roosvicee, full of vitamines, so it was good for me. ;) ) and ordered me a book in which I was the main character. My sister played a part in it too and so did my best friend in kindergarten (I told you I was only little!) It had something to do with a pile of sand in our street, and little men crawling out of it.

I was hooked to this story! I even remember that the book had a red cover and it had typed pages and the names of the three children were bold....

So I was thinking...

Maybe I should set up another Etsy shop, and sell personalized stories. Stories about the buyer's (grand-, step-, foster-, )child, maybe featuring their sibling or best friend. And the neighbour's dog. And their favourite food. And their favourite toy. Maybe I should have a questionairre for the buyer to fill out so I can make it even more personal than just naming the characters.

Do you think there's a market for something like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.