Timeless

Thursday 27 September 2007

It's my Etsyversary!

I can't believe it's been a year, but when looking at my public profile I know it's true: I've been selling on Etsy for a year today! Woohooo!

And what a year it's been!

What started out as a silly idea of selling my hand painted pebbles turned into a nice little business, and there's lots more room to grow. I've learned so much about my craft, I've expanded the type of products in my shop, I've learned more about marketing and promoting, I've started this blog and kept an eye on other Etsy related blogs, I've met some wonderful people on Etsy, got addicted to the forums, got more creatively inspired than I've been in years, got custom orders which I love and best of all: my items have found new homes and made people smile.

To celebrate my Etsyversary I offer a 10% discount to anyone who convo's me the word 'Etsyversary' or who puts that into the note to seller, and all the buyers in the UK will get FREE SHIPPING! Whoohooo!

(This sale will go on until 7 pm Etsy time, which is midnight UK time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.