Timeless

Friday 26 October 2007

Get your 'peg me'



Last week, I made Naked Tile her very own 'peg me', or rather, 'peg her'. And this is what she had to say about it in my feedback:

Wow, this is so, so cute!! It's like staring at the mirror, lol! It really is lovely, thank you very much! The shipping was lightning fast too!! Great seller, and lovely person!

How wonderful is that! Thank you so much, Naked Tile!

Now...

If you'd like your very own 'peg me', or if you'd like for me to make you one that looks like your son, your daughter, your Nan, the neighbour three doors down or your co-worker, please do not hesitate to contact me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from eveline.timeless. Make your own badge here.